Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Staging - last night in the U.S.

I will be in Ecuador in less then 10 hours. This still hasn't sinked in.

Today we had staging and it was an amazing experience. We have 62 PC trainees in my group! All heading to do some amazing work with health, TEFL (teaching English), and youth development.

I wish I could write more but I have to re-pack and figure out what to pack for my day pack. I will be spending three days in Tumbaco for our arrival activities/events and meeting our host families for the first time.

Good news people, I will have a cellphone for emergencies! but no text  : (   ....Also I will have limited access to internet so it might be a while before I get back to you! So please don't stop talking to me : )

If you are feeling like you want to send me some love please send mail to:

Andrea Goodrich
Cuerpo de Paz, Casilla 17-08-86-24
Quito, Ecuador

NO PACKAGES DURING MY PRE-SERVICE TRAINING (which is until August 18th 2011)

I will have a different address after my pre-training is done and I am placed in my site, so keep those awesome things you want to send me until later! But do send me some lovely letters and post cards I will need them to make this transition easier =)

I do miss my parental units and my brother. I hope I get to see you in Ecuador sometime soon!

Also I miss these people  so so so very much! I did not know how much I would miss you all until I left

Go us! hehe


Love you x 3.1467921923923982.......


And I will miss many others as well, even if I did not get to see you as much. =)


And I will miss my cupcake ;) ... I will always miss you.



2 comments:

Parental Units said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parental Units said...

HI, we miss you too! Call or e-mail us when you have the time. Love you