Monday, January 30, 2012

Canguil is the best thing ever!

First of, Canguil is the word used to describe popcorn in Ecuador. I love how they make it here and enjoy how the tienda lady at my school always is selling it, always. Its the best snack food every.

. . . . .

All last week has been an okay week. Not really busy.  My students are done and so are my teachers, school is on break at the moment. On Friday we had the senior graduation, it was very lovely and interesting. The girls wore white dresses while the boys wore black suits. It was the most interesting graduation I have ever attended. I am happy all of my students graduated.

Here are some pictures, enjoy!







Yesterday, January 29th
Well yesterday was my daddy's birthday. He turned 68 :) Got to talk to the family on skype for an hour or so. it was great I can't wait to see them all in March.

My dad is the guy with no beard

I got to talk to Mara and Alese yesterday as well and it was amazing, I just needed that! To just hear their voices and talk to them. I can't wait to go visit them soon.  I also talked to cupcake for awhile which was fun. I enjoyed it, hope we get to converse again very soon. 

Today

I finished up my VRF forms and my revised version of my CAT tools. Fun fun. Now I am watching Modern Family with Benja and Katie, having some Canguil/popcorn, and some wine (Chilean wine!). 

Anyway that's all, not a lot of updates at the moment.  Hopefully things pick up pretty soon.

No comments: