Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In the Forest of my Heart

Nights like these make me miss home, wherever that it. People say home is where your heart is, if that's the case then my heart is scattered around in many places (wherever my family and close friends are).

Its going to be 9 months since I have been here in Ecuador and I think its about that time when volunteers start feeling homesick.  So yeah I am homesick. I miss my family and certain people a lot. Just one of those weeks, months that things just feel uneasy and unstable.

Anyway long last week and this week of not doing much. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Anyway song for the night:

Puscifer - Tumbleweed

Home 
You're so far away, come on home. 
Home 
A candle you can hold, you're not alone. 
Home 
So far away, come on home. 
Home 
A voice from within, you're not alone. 
Home 
A candle you can hold, you're not alone. 
Home 
You're so far away, come on home. 
Home 
A voice from within, you're not alone. 
Home 
You're so far away, come on home.

No comments: